Treat yourself and join me in my well-equipped studio for a fun, relaxing and inspiring time, creating a stunning mosaic mirror to brighten up your home.
You will have access to my wide collection of gorgeous vitreous glass tiles, ceramic beads, broken vintage plates and buttons and I will guide you through the tips and techniques to mosaic an square mirror frame.
Within a friendly, supportive and fun environment, you will:
- Plan a design
- Cut and shape your tesserae (tiles)
- Produce a mosaic using the ‘direct method’ (approximately 25cm x 25cm) ready to grout
- Learn about the correct adhesives and grouts to use
Never tried mosaic before? Then don’t worry! This workshop is suitable for beginners and I have plenty of tried and tested examples to help inspire you.
We won’t have time to grout during the workshop, but a full demonstration will be given and you will be given enough grout to finish off your mosaic at home.
On: Friday 17th May 2019
From: 10am to 1pm
At: The Inspiring Creativity Studio, Hanley Farm Business Centre. Tidenham. Nr Chepstow. NP16 7NA.
£55 per person.
- All materials and tools, including aprons & safety goggles.
- An information pack, comprising details on how to grout your piece.
- Plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Ample free parking
Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Email email@example.com to request a booking form.
I am more than happy to run this workshop on an alternative date to suit you, if your group has a minimum of 6 people.