Treat yourself and join me in my well-equipped studio for a fun, relaxing and inspiring time, creating a stunning mosaic stepping stone to brighten up your garden. You will produce a striking design that is guaranteed to give all year colour.
You will have access to my wide collection of gorgeous vitreous glass tiles, ceramic beads, broken vintage plates and buttons and I will guide you through the tips and techniques to mosaic an oval slate stepping stone.
Within a friendly, supportive and fun environment, you will:
- Plan a design
- Cut and shape your tesserae (tiles)
- Produce a mosaic using the ‘direct method’ (approximately 45cm x 30cm) ready to grout
- Learn about the correct adhesives and grouts to use
Never tried mosaic before? Then don’t worry! This workshop is suitable for beginners and I have plenty of tried and tested examples to help inspire you.
We won’t have time to grout during the workshop, but a full demonstration will be given and you will be given enough grout to finish off your mosaic at home.
On: Sunday 12th May 2019
From: 10am to 3pm
At: The Inspiring Creativity Studio, Hanley Farm Business Centre. Tidenham. Nr Chepstow. NP16 7NA.
£85 per person.
- All materials and tools, including aprons & safety goggles.
- An information pack, comprising details on how to grout your piece.
- Plenty of tea, coffee, biscuits and a light lunch.
- Ample free parking
Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Email email@example.com to request a booking form.
I am more than happy to run this workshop on an alternative date to suit you, if your group has a minimum of 6 people.