Treat yourself and join me in my well-equipped studio for a fun, relaxing and inspiring evening, creating a beautiful vintage mosaic heart, that will be unique to you and will look stunning hanging in your home.
You will have access to my wide collection of gorgeous vitreous glass tiles, ceramic beads, broken vintage plates and buttons and I will guide you through the tips and techniques to create a beautiful mosaic that you can be proud of.
Within a friendly, supportive and fun environment, you will:
- Plan a design
- Cut and shape your tesserae (tiles)
- Produce a mosaic using the ‘direct method’ (approximately 20cm) ready to grout
- Learn about the correct adhesives and grouts to use
Never tried mosaic before? Then don’t worry! This workshop is suitable for beginners and I have plenty of tried and tested examples to help inspire you.
We won’t have time to grout during the workshop, but a full demonstration will be given and you can choose from a selection of different coloured grouts to finish off your mosaic at home. Alternatively, if you’d like me to grout your piece for you, then I’m more than happy to do so, for a cost of £15 to cover time, plus P&P.
On: Tuesday 12th February 2019
From: 7pm to 9.30pm
At: The Inspiring Creativity Studio, Hanley Farm Business Centre. Tidenham. Nr Chepstow. NP16 7NA.
£48 per person.
- All materials and tools, including aprons & safety goggles.
- An information pack, comprising details on how to grout your piece.
- A free glass of prosecco on arrival (or non-alcoholic alternative), plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Ample free parking
Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Email email@example.com to request a booking form.
I am more than happy to run this workshop on an alternative date to suit you, if your group has a minimum of 6 people.