Here comes summer! And to get into the summery spirit, why not join me in my well-equipped studio for a fun, relaxing and inspiring day, creating a beautiful beach-themed mosaic, that will look stunning on display in your home.
You will have access to my wide collection of gorgeous vitreous glass tiles, ceramic beads, broken vintage plates and shells and I will guide you through the tips and techniques to create a beautiful mosaic that you can be proud of.
Within a friendly, supportive and fun environment, you will:
- Plan a design
- Cut and shape your tesserae (tiles)
- Produce a mosaic using the ‘direct method’ (approximately 30 x 30cm) ready to grout
- Learn about the correct adhesives and grouts to use
Never tried mosaic before? Then don’t worry! This workshop is suitable for beginners and I have plenty of tried and tested examples to help inspire you.
We won’t have time to grout during the workshop, but a full demonstration will be given and you can choose from a selection of different coloured grouts to finish off your mosaic at home.
On: Sunday 2nd June 2019
From: 10 to 4pm
At: The Inspiring Creativity Studio, Hanley Farm Business Centre. Tidenham. Nr Chepstow. NP16 7NA.
£95 per person.
- All materials and tools, including aprons & safety goggles.
- An information pack, comprising details on how to grout your piece.
- Plenty of tea, coffee, biscuits and a light lunch.
- Ample free parking
Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Email email@example.com to request a booking form.
I am more than happy to run this workshop on an alternative date to suit you, if your group has a minimum of 6 people.