FOR COVID-19, WORKSHOPS & PRODUCTS
Every effort will be made to ensure that we are operating under the government guidelines and will be putting the following procedures in place.
- If several people arrive at the same time, you will be asked to wait outside the studio, socially distancing, until you can be seated.
- You are required to rub your hands, with anti-bacterial gel, on arrival and departure. This will be provided.
- You will be reminded on a regular basis to wash your hands for 20 seconds with water and soap and the importance of proper drying with disposable towels
- Classes will be kept to a maximum of 10 people
- Workspaces will be separated by 2m
- Reminded to catch coughs and sneezes in tissues – Follow ‘Catch it, Bin it, Kill it’ and to avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands. Tissues will be made available throughout the studio
- Each participant will have their own tools, equipment, and materials to use on their table, that will be deep cleaned thoroughly after each workshop.
- From the 8th of August, a face covering will be required to be worn in all indoor spaces, including the Inspiring Creativity studio. Please bring your own otherwise disposable ones will be available.
- For close, face to face work, the workshop leader will wear a clear visor
- You are advised to bring your own apron to wear during the workshop
- For shop purchases and workshop balances, you will be asked to pay with a card. The card reader will be cleaned after each use.
- There will be no access to the kitchen facilities.
- Participants of the same household or support bubble can be seated together.
- Participants accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place after each workshop, ensuring all door handles, entry and exit points, chairs, tables, and equipment are treated.
- Windows will be left open through the duration of the workshop to help with ventilation.
- You are required to wipe over the toilet flush button and seat after use, with anti-bacterial spray and the paper towels provided.
- Your name and contact details will be collected at the start of the workshop and kept safely for 21 days, then disposed of, to help support the NHS Test and Trace service
DO NOT attend the class if you are on the vulnerable list or have any symptoms related to the Coronavirus (Covid19), such as a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste or smell. Refunds cannot be made but you can request a transfer to another class, once you’re free of symptoms.
If you have any concerns about these procedures, then please get in touch before booking your workshop on 07732 694148/01594844221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All required materials & equipment will be included unless otherwise stated.
Some meals may be provided as part of the workshop/crafternoon and included in the cost. Please see appropriate workshop details for further information. I cannot guarantee any protection from allergies. It is your responsibility to inform me of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
Workshop content may vary at my discretion and descriptions are a guide only.
I will be happy to discuss any concerns you have before you book on a workshop or crafternoon so you can make an informed decision whether to attend at your own risk.
Health and Safety:
Please wear appropriate clothing for your chosen activity as I will not be liable for any damage that occurs to clothing.
A short briefing on health and safety will be given prior to your workshop starting. Please adhere to the advice given.
All payments should be made in full at the time of booking for any workshop/crafternoon unless otherwise agreed. I do not take provisional bookings and cannot confirm your place on a workshop until I receive full payment.
To book a class by Paypal, please go to the relevant class on my website www.rachelshilston.co.uk and follow the online booking instructions.
Payment to be made by BACS can be made to: Rachel Shilston Limited. Account number: 46936260 Sort Code: 30-96-26
CHEQUES: should be made payable to Rachel Shilston Limited and sent to Office 1, Hanley Farm Business Centre, Tidenham. NP16 7NA but must have cleared before the date of the workshop/crafternoon.
This cancellation policy applies to all my workshops and crafternoon bookings.
Cancellation by Rachel Shilston:
I reserve the right to make alterations to class fees and dates at any time after going to print.
You will be advised by email 48hrs before the class is due to commence of any cancellation/postponement.
If you require additional confirmation I advise you to ring or email 48hrs before the workshop due date.
In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement by Rachel Shilston, I will undertake to provide a suitable alternative to your booked class within a reasonable period of time.
If this is not possible, I will undertake to make an immediate full refund for class fees. I will not refund any other costs you may have incurred in advance, such as travel and accommodation.
Cancellation by you:
Up to 7 days of the start of your workshop/crafternoon you may request a change of workshop/crafternoon date and I will happily transfer you to another date, or workshop subject to availability.
If you are unable to attend the workshop/crafternoon during this time then I am happy for you to send someone in your place.
Contact: If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions please call us on 01594 844221 / 07732 694148 or email email@example.com.
By booking on any of my workshops/crafternoons you agree to abide by my terms and conditions.
Via Paypal or BACS please.
Mosaic kits are usually ready to post and your order will normally be shipped within 3 days. Bespoke mosaics are made to order. Please allow at least two weeks for creation time – busy periods will require more notice. Items will be securely packaged (mainly in recycled packaging) and sent out as soon as possible after payment is received, usually within two working days. I will let you know as soon as your order is in the post. UK orders are always sent First Class and overseas orders by Airmail.
Delays & Lost Post: UK Orders usually take between 1-4 working days, whereas overseas orders take 7-15 working days. If an order has not arrived in this time please contact me. Please also note that UK items are not classed as lost by Royal Mail until the 15th working day after expected delivery (effectively 20 days from posting) and Airmail on the 30th working day after dispatch. I am bound to their policy on this and these are my cut off dates before I refund or replace. So in both cases it is important to check in the following locations; your neighbour and your local collection depot.
Refunds and Exchanges:
I aim to provide the highest levels of quality and service. If I do make a mistake please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do all I can to put things right. If your purchase is not as you had expected, just return it in its original condition and packaging within 14 days and I will provide a refund including the original postage cost. Please note you are responsible for the return postage cost
Delivery addresses and details are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Items will be shipped to the checkout address given at the time of payment. Non-delivery due to misinformation will not result in a refund. Personalised or commissioned products cannot be refunded unless faulty.
Additional Policies and FAQs:
All designs are copyright © Rachel Shilston.
Please note that colours may vary from your computer screen to the actual print / product. I always do my best to demonstrate an accurate colour representation in all of my product images
By placing an order for one of my products you agree to abide by my terms and conditions