ABOUT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using the Rachel Shilston website and booking a mosaic workshop, a party or purchasing a gift voucher, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- Rachel Shilston will provide the materials, all equipment and aprons for classes. In addition, you will be given grout and instructions to finish your mosaic piece at home.
- Rachel Shilston undertakes to provide the mosaic workshops for participants with all reasonable care and skill.
- Mosaic workshops will be planned in accordance with our promotional materials; however, we reserve the right to make variations to the materials.
- All workshops are subject to availability and are on a first come first served basis. Bookings are not confirmed or finalised until you have received a confirmation email from us.
- Bookings may be transferred with our consent. We will make every effort to accommodate your request to transfer the booking to another date. Please contact us directly should you wish to transfer the booking.
- If you cannot attend a workshop you may send someone else in your place. Please let us know the name of the attendee in advance of the class.
- Private workshops are available for all occasions including but not limited to hens, birthdays, bespoke occasions etc. Prices are based on an assumption of a minimum attendance of 10. Please contact us for more information.
- You may request a change of Party Date up to 28 days before the planned start of your party subject to availability.
- In the eventuality of a need to change the Party Date within 28 days and up to the Party Date, Rachel Shilston reserves the right to charge an administration fee over and above the full price of the Party.
- A deposit will be required to confirm your private workshop. 50% of the confirmation fee is non-refundable within the 5-day period.
- You are advised to arrive 10 minutes before the specified start time of any workshop.
- When you book, it is your responsibility to ensure that the details you provide are correct. You must inform us of any changes to the details as soon as reasonably possible.
- If your workshop or themed night includes food, please let us know if you, or any of your party, have any food allergies – it is your responsibility to let us know of any allergies or intolerances. Rachel Shilston will do her best to accommodate food allergies however she cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from not being informed in advance.
- Rachel Shilston actively encourages creativity for all ages. To attend a mosaic workshop on your own you must be at least 13 years of age or over at the time of the workshop.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 13 are welcome to attend a mosaic workshop but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- There may be alcoholic beverages at some workshops. Rachel Shilston reserves the right to request photo ID as proof of age before serving alcohol. Rachel Shilston holds a Personal License and abides by the Challenge 25 policy; see www.challenge25.org for more information.
- Photography and filming – please do not take photos or film anything or anyone other than yourself or your own work during the class. It is a breach of privacy and is very disruptive. If you do take photographs, be sure to wash your hands before touching anything in the kitchen. Occasionally on workshops we have journalists or bloggers present who may take some photos but never of people’s faces without prior consent.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Rachel Shilston is not liable for any damage which occurs to clothing or belongings.
- Everyone attending a workshop will be given a health and safety briefing at the commencement of the workshop. By attending the workshop, you agree to: adhere to the requirements set out in the health and safety briefing; to comply with all instructions given to you by your class tutor; and uphold reasonable standards of cleanliness and behaviour.
- Rachel Shilston is not liable to you, and does not have responsibility for: accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of you or anyone attending the workshops; or any loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our breach of contract or negligence.
- This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude our liability.
- Rachel Shilston will provide coat hangers for the use of workshop attendees. All participants attending workshops are responsible for their own belongings and Rachel Shilston accepts no liability for any loss to damage to these.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, the price for the class(es) shall be the prices set out on Rachel Shilston’s website. Prices are subject to change and may be changed at Rachel Shilston’s sole discretion. All quoted prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking. Your place on any selected mosaic workshop shall only be reserved after full payment has been received.
- Payment can be made in the following ways:
By Paypal. See individual listings and follow the online booking instructions on the website. Visit: www.rachelshilston.co.uk/
By BACS to: RACHEL SHILSTON. SANTANDER. Account Number: 90857195 Sort code: 09-01-27
CHEQUES: should be made payable to Rachel Shilston and sent to The Inspiring Creativity Studio. Old Park. Lydney Park Estate. Lydney. Gloucestershire. GL15 6BU but must have cleared before the date of the workshop/crafternoon.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
CANCELLATIONS BY US
Rachel Shilston reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any mosaic workshop dates and if she does, She will do her best to notify you as soon as possible. If, for any reason, she cancels or postpones the mosaic workshop she will endeavour to rearrange the workshop on an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible, or you are unable to attend the workshop on a revised date, the full purchase price of the workshop will be refunded to you.
Unfortunately, in these circumstances, Rachel Shilston is not liable for and is unable to reimburse any additional expenses you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop.
CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
- If you cancel the mosaic workshop giving prior notice of seven working days or less from the workshop date, you will still be charged the full fee for the workshop.
- If you request to transfer the class within a period of seven working days or less, Rachel Shilston will endeavour to accommodate this request. However, no refund will be given and you will be charged an administration fee of £15 per person.
- If you cancel the workshop giving prior notice of 28 working days or less (but more than seven working days) from the workshop date, the booking may be transferred to another Rachel Shilston workshop of equal value of your choice (subject to availability), but no refund will be given.
- If you cancel the workshop giving prior notice of more than 28 working days from the workshop date, you will be fully refunded the fee paid.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects or limits your statutory rights.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rachel Shilston gift vouchers may be redeemed against any workshop or product.
- Gift vouchers may only be used once. If the price of the mosaic workshop booked amount to less than the value of the gift voucher, any outstanding balance may be redeemed against other Rachel Shilston workshops or products. These gift vouchers will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Gift vouchers expire 12 months after purchase and, therefore, workshops must be booked within this timeframe. After the date set out on the gift voucher, it will automatically expire. Rachel Shilston is not responsible for reminding or informing customers when a gift voucher is due to expire.
- Rachel Shilston workshops booked using gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the standard Rachel Shilston bookings, including the minimum age requirement.
- Rachel Shilston gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash and are not refundable.
Please notify us of any change in contact details provided as these will be used by us in all correspondence.
All Rachel Shilston make at home mosaic kit designs are copyright © Rachel Shilston.
Please note that colours may vary from your computer screen to the actual print / product. Rachel Shilston always does her best to demonstrate an accurate colour representation in all of her product images
By placing an order for one of Rachel Shilston’s mosaic kits you agree to abide by her terms and conditions.
We will endeavour to respond to any complaints within 5 working days. Please direct any complaint you may have to email@example.com or in writing to The Inspiring Creativity Studio. Old Park. Lydney Park Estate. Lydney. Gloucestershire. GL15 6BU